Thursday, February 11, 2010

Technology or people who is to blame

In my opinion, people are the reason for most problems in technology. Companies always think that it is the technologies fault that a person cannot enter the data in the computer the right way or that it was the technologies fault that the lab top went missing with everyone’s social security card number. This is a problem I have with companies and stupid people. If a company is willing to hire a stupid person they should be ready to handle the stupid person’s mistakes. This should be no big deal because most companies are ran by stupid people that keep 30 million in profits from last year because they want to buy a new house on a remote island for their 9 month old kid to live on when they are grown. You can see that I am so passionate about this topic. I wish that I was a billionaire so that I could at least show all of these rich people that they are so stupid. O.k. sorry but if you have an opinion give it to me because I think I need someone to explain this topic to me thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment